Tasty Recipe 4 U

শনিবার, ১১ জুলাই, ২০১৫

Banana moist cake

Everytime when I try new recipe I just become little tensed if it does not come out well. But I love to make new things and it makes me too much happy.

So today I make a soft, moist banana cake. It was too much yummy when I take a bite of it.


Let's see how to make this recipe.



Ingredients:
2 cup white flour(250 g)
2 eggs.
1 cup butter milk/ normal milk.(125 ml)
1 cup mashed ripe banana.
80 g soft butter.
1 cup and 2 tsp sugar.
1 tsp baking powder.
1 tsp vanilla essence.
1/2 tsp salt.

Extra ingredients:
Banana slice.
Chocolate syrup.

Method:
Take a bowl and whisk 2 eggs white with sugar till it peak foam.

Then  add mashed bananas whisk it.
Add 2 egg yolks and butter whisk it.
Add 1 cup milk and 1 tsp vanilla essence mix well.

Then sift 2 cup flour & baking powder add in the eggs mixture.
Prepare the batter well.

Then grease a bowl well with butter and flour then pour the batter in it.

If you want to make in  gas stoves pot then bake it 20 minutes in low heat.
I use this pot.



Then turn off heat and keep it like this for 10-15 minutes.
Then keep it in a plate garnish it with heavy cream, banana slice and chocolate syrup.( I use my heavy cream recipe)

If you want to  bake in microwave oven then just bake it 7-8  minutes in high power.

Serve hot or cold as you like.

It will taste better if you serve when it is cold.

Enjoy.... :-)

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন